Friday, March 21, 2014

 
Here is a video of me playing.
I am still trying to figure out how to get
the sound to work better as it's a bit tinny.
Hopefully, it gives you an idea of how
beautiful my piano sounds.
 
Please disregard all mistakes
as it just so happens, that as soon
as a camera is aimed at me, I mess up!
That and the fact that, I mess up anyway!
 
Oh, and on another note,
Dave had a big 21 hour day yesterday
and here's a couple of pictures of some of his day:)
Prime mover and both trailers bogged.
Grader came to the rescue and
pulled him out!
There was some other excitement too, but
this is enough for one day:)
Never a dull moment in the Territory.
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I miss your beautiful music. Will you do some more videos when you can?

    I sure am glad a grader driver came by with his grader to help Dave get the rig out of the mud. What a spectacular bog.

    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete