Thursday, March 20, 2014

MY PIANO HAS
FINALLY ARRIVED!!
 

 
Yes, my piano has finally come,
 after 3 long months of waiting.
Yamaha UX 1, and only 30 years old,
but you'd never know it!
Unbelievably beautiful in every way!
It has the most amazing sound
and looks classy too!
 
Needless to say, I haven't been doing much
else today but playing the piano.
Dave and Cam were able to move it in
yesterday afternoon,
so, today, the neighbours
 have been serenaded all day!
Whether they liked it or not~
 
I have made a video of the move up the stairs,
but unfortunately, I can't seem to upload it?
Hopefully, I'll get it sorted tomorrow and be
able to upload with a video of playing
so you can hear the wonderful sounds.
 
Until then, you'll have to enjoy the pictures.
 
Be back soon.................
 
 
 
\
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how happy you are after such a long time without a piano!! That's great news, Jill :) Wish I were your neighbour. xx

    ReplyDelete