Saturday, May 9, 2015

 
MOTHERHOOD
 
 
I was looking through my files for something
and I came across a paper on motherhood
 that I had written about 10 years ago.
 
 
 
 
Because it's Mother's Day tomorrow
I thought I'd post it.
(Please excuse the typos)
 
There is so much I could add to it after
the 10 years of Motherhood that
I've had since writing it, but
I still agree with what I've written.
 
All I can say is that time goes by so
swiftly. If you're a mother, make sure
you treasure every moment and make the most
of the time you have with your children,
because in no time at all, they're grown and married!
  
 
 
 
I'm only 39 and I now have a married daughter,
and 4 other daughters over 12!
Wow. The years have flown by.

 
 



 
To all my beautiful daughters,
I love you very much!
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment