Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tea for Two
(or 25 actually)



Today, a friend and I hosted a ladies
Tea Party! We ended up with 25 of us total
and drank lots of different teas,
and ate lots of delicious handmade delicacies.


Because my dining room and kitchen
is the size of  a matchbox,
we held it out of town at my friends'
block that over looks the escarpment leading
out to Nitmiluk Gorge.

Ahhh beautiful ♫

I was able to pull out all my lovely
tea cups, tea pots, antique dishes,
my grandmother's silverware,
retro plates and op shop special china. 

About time they got dusted off and used
for a good cause.



In a world of Lattes and Frappuccino's,
sometimes, it's just so nice to settle back
with a good cup of tea ๐Ÿต
and a bunch of friends.


That's not to say that I'm already
planning a "Coffee Party"
for the next get together!



So, kick off your shoes,
sit back and make yourself
a nice cup of tea ๐Ÿ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment