Friday, March 3, 2017

BRING A BUCKET!


I know I've posted this poem
before, but after my quiet
time this morning, it means
even more.

PRAY BIG!

In my studies this morning
it was brought to my attention
how little my prayers are sometimes.

How often is my faith so small
that I only ask for the little things
when God is waiting to do great things
and wants me to ASK BIG!

Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh:
is there any thing too hard for me?

I think of the times I've asked God
for a specific thing and he hasn't given
me what I asked for, NO,
He's given me SO MUCH MORE!

There are a lot of "big things"
on my prayer list at present
but I find myself breaking them into
smaller bits when I pray!!

Whatever for???

This is God I'm talking to!!
Isn't He the creator of the universe?
Yes, be specific when you pray
but PRAY BIG!

I sit here, asking for crumbs
when He is waiting to give me the whole
loaf of bread! Complete with dripping butter!

PRAY BIGGER!








No comments:

Post a Comment