Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day
2017


Okay, so I'm a little behind,
Mother's Day being yesterday,
but hey!



Here is a sweet picture of my mum
and me. Awwwww.

And here, is a picture of us now.


Okay, so not so big an 'awww' this time?

Life these last 2 weeks has been crazy
so be prepared for a run of posts on various subjects.

But the most important was Mother's Day!
How I thank the Lord for my mother.
She really has become the Proverbs 31
woman and a great example to me.

Well, every year since Dave and I were married,
I have taken a family photo on Mother's Day.
It is always fun to look back on these pictures and
see how the girls have grown (taller) and
Dave and I (wider).

And now, as the years fly so swiftly by,
we see the numbers in our family photo
dwindling. With 2 daughters married, we're
now down to only 5 of us. Sigh.

But we have gained 2 great son-in-laws
and Lord willing, lots of adorable grandchildren!

So, now to the mug shot for this year.
But before that, I want to take you on a short trip
down memory lane to some past Mother's Day
photos, just for nostalgia's sake.

My very first Mother's Day
1996

The year 2000

2002


2007


And the last photo with all of our girls at home
in 2014

And now for this year
Oh, how our numbers have dwindled....


And, in case you want to see how tall the
girls are compared to us.

And now, I'll leave you with this very
wise piece of advice ............



No comments:

Post a Comment